Popup In New Window...

ToolRules

Hello, I need some help with showing a pop-up in an application. This is a part of the XML: XML Code: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <Legendgroup> <Name>AERO</Name> <DisplayName>Aerorama's</DisplayName> <ShowInLegend>true</ShowInLegend> <DefaultVisibility>true</DefaultVisibility> <Legendentries> <Legendentry> <Name>AERO11</Name> <DisplayName>Aerorama's 2011</DisplayName> <MinScale>0</MinScale> <MaxScale>2501</MaxScale> <ConnectionName>Spatial</ConnectionName> <TableName>AERORAMA</TableName> <WhereClause>Where EXPIRED is null</WhereClause> <Tooltip>Toon Aerorama: <%.RECORDINGDATE%></Tooltip> ------------------------------------------------------------------ <ShowInLegend>true</ShowInLegend> <DefaultVisibility>true</DefaultVisibility> <IsRaster>false</IsRaster> <DisplaySymbology> <Color>RGB(0,165,0)</Color> <Font>WebDings</Font> <FontChar><![CDATAµ]></FontChar> <TextSize>10</TextSize> </DisplaySymbology> <HotspotSymbology> <Color>RGB(231,99,231)</Color> <Weight>3</Weight> </HotspotSymbology> </Legendentry> </Legendentries> </Legendgroup> I can select the symbol and want to open a new window (pop-up). In the table AERORAMA there is a column named PATH and contains this kind of info: \\st001b\Data\GIS Fotos\Fotos\Aerorama\zuid\BopZ_0004.html It's a path on some internal storage drive. I want the file above to be openend in the new window. How can i alter the xml code above to make this happen? I thank you already! Marteijn

Archived