Server.createObject

cyrus71

what is wrong with following program.<html><body><%Set fs = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")Set rs = fs.GetFile(Server.MapPath("app1.asp"))modified = rs.DateLastModified%>This file was last modified on: <%response.write(modified)Set rs = NothingSet fs = Nothing%></body></html>when i execute it i wait and wait but nothing happend.why?

yes it is but not in the same liberary,i copied app1.asp, to the same directory but, it doesn't work, i dont know i am not so good att iis , i dont now if it is my server and i must download some file or something,otherwise my server works good it connect database, sending mail,

ok I have tryed it, how many minutes must i wait? I have been waiting for some answer from server it works and nothing appear.ok , finaly i got following message:Error Type:Active Server Pages, ASP 0113 (0x80004005)The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools./asp_exempel_kod/server/modifierad_fil.aspI don't know, maybe something missing in my server, because all other my examples works well, i have connected my database and i made server object of ADODB likeset Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") and it works good.just those file that have one of following object, don't work.Set RS = FS.OpenTextFile(Server.MapPath("text") & "/webbhotell.txt",1)orSet RS = FS.GetFile(Server.MapPath("app1.asp"))orSet fileNeme=FS.CreateTextFile("c:\test.txt",true)why when i have one of those rows my scripts dont works?