Sign in to follow this  
adnan13

Microsoft Vbscript Runtime Error '800A0009' Subscript Out Of Range: '[Number: 0]'

I have got one error in opening page inmy website, actually this sources are old and i am not familiar with this.. plz help me..

Error: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009' Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]' /rescontrol/Default.asp, line 72 Plz check out here this link

http://desert.somee.com/rescontrol/

Full Source Code can be found in

http://pastebin.com/QthvEubE

function DecryptData(s)dim spdim dStrdim decry_stratdim decry_strdim decrdim i,tempdStr=ssp=split(dStr,"Z")decry_strat=eval(mid(sp(0),2,1)) i get error over here when i try to open page decr=decry_strat'Response.write Chr(sp(1)) 'Response.Write ubound(sp)for i=2 to ubound(sp)decry_str=decry_str & chr(cint("&H" + sp(i-1))-decr)decr=decr + decry_strat next DecryptData =decry_str end function

A subscript out of range means you're trying to access an item that doesn't exist. If the split results in 3 items, and you try to access the fourth one, you'll get that error.

• Like 1

A subscript out of range means you're trying to access an item that doesn't exist. If the split results in 3 items, and you try to access the fourth one, you'll get that error.
Thanks for ur reply... i dont have any knowledge in this.. can u plz help me?

Verify the data that you're working with: Response.Write("value: " & Dstr & "<br>")Response.Write("split: " & sp(0) & "<br>")Response.Write("mid: " & mid(sp(0), 2, 1) & "<br>")decry_strat=eval(mid(sp(0),2,1)) The problem may be in the data that you're working with where your code isn't doing any error checking, or it may be a problem in the code being passed to eval.

• Like 1