My Website (CNC Needed)

homegear

hi Samyak I had a look around. I think that the backgrounds had too many bright colors it was hard to focus on the content area plus the logo color (dark purple) is hard to see with the black background.One other thing I noticed was that the moving bubble background you have on some of the pages was making the page go very slow and it was hard to scroll. I hate McDonnalds but I thought that the video about the potatoe grower was cool.

I use firefox and your

<h1 id="fw-title"><a id="fw-titlelink" href="http://exileentertainments.webs.com/">EXILE ENTERTAINMENTS</a></h1>

is hiding the navigation bar.I am not to keen on your background choice but the colors work.What are the buttons on the top for? View and InstallTo me it looks like a cookie cutter template without much originality.Sorry, but that's my opinion.good luck!dink

Let's see. Personally i find this kind of background (repeating images) really unattractive. A background shouldn't draw any attention. Yours does . The colours, you are using like 5-6 different colours in the website. You could really use less, stick to a colour pattern and make the colours match. What is more i don't really like pages that use so many random plugins. I don't see a point for your countdown clock being there. And personally i never use any of those bottom bars so i found that useless too. Also your facebook like box, doesn't fit into it's container. Those popup advertisements are also annoying! Lastly your page takes a lot of time to load. Now, i am not really good at using the developer tools in chrome, but you may find what is causing it over there.

I use firefox and your
<h1 id="fw-title"><a id="fw-titlelink" href="http://exileentertainments.webs.com/">EXILE ENTERTAINMENTS</a></h1>

is hiding the navigation bar.I am not to keen on your background choice but the colors work.What are the buttons on the top for? View and InstallTo me it looks like a cookie cutter template without much originality.Sorry, but that's my opinion.good luck!dink

thanks for bringing yo my attention,i never noticed it and will see what is wrong with it. thank you
Let's see. Personally i find this kind of background (repeating images) really unattractive. A background shouldn't draw any attention. Yours does . The colours, you are using like 5-6 different colours in the website. You could really use less, stick to a colour pattern and make the colours match. What is more i don't really like pages that use so many random plugins. I don't see a point for your countdown clock being there. And personally i never use any of those bottom bars so i found that useless too. Also your facebook like box, doesn't fit into it's container. Those popup advertisements are also annoying! Lastly your page takes a lot of time to load. Now, i am not really good at using the developer tools in chrome, but you may find what is causing it over there.
i edit it and see whats is causing the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Homegear,to be honest, the background, the color combination, the design and the layout are really awful. I gues you should remove the "circle background picture" and change it into black background instead. The solid purple color is really inappropriate with a circle background. if you really want to use the black and purple combination, I suggest that you should check some purple and black images on google to give you some insights how it's properly fused, you may refer to this link :http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=purple+and+black&hl=tl&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Ah9CT7-sBJCTiAfGrpjGBA&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=863 Also, your website looks like a static site, I think you should add some functionality so that your site will become more interactive and dynamic and you may also want to rearrange the layout of your website. Good luck to your endeavor. Thank you.

Hi Homegear,to be honest, the background, the color combination, the design and the layout are really awful. I gues you should remove the "circle background picture" and change it into black background instead. The solid purple color is really inappropriate with a circle background. if you really want to use the black and purple combination, I suggest that you should check some purple and black images on google to give you some insights how it's properly fused, you may refer to this link :http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=purple+and+black&hl=tl&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Ah9CT7-sBJCTiAfGrpjGBA&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=863 Also, your website looks like a static site, I think you should add some functionality so that your site will become more interactive and dynamic and you may also want to rearrange the layout of your website. Good luck to your endeavor. Thank you.
thanks for your view and comment, i will see which background will match,what kind of functionality should i add??

Archived