Mobile Apps (HTML5) + Dreamweaver

SiteSniffer

I'm trying to understand the proper prodecure for creating an environement for creating apps (HTML5) for mobile phones (IOS and Andriod). I've looked at several sites and they're all a bit misguiding to me so I was wondering if somebody can help me out on this one. This is what I have sofar: - My system: PC/Windows7- I got: Apple dev account- I got: Dreamweaver 5.5 Sofar I can't figure out wich SDK I need to install for iOS support in Dreamweaver (PC), the only thing I see is for MAC.I'm hoping that you guys can help me out with good suggestions/solutions.

As far as I know the only official SDK for iOS is for Mac, but I haven't paid Apple for the privilege of developing for their devices so I haven't looked around their download section. Some possible alternatives here: http://maniacdev.com...ions-available/ As far as Android goes, I was able to get my development environment set up in Windows in a few hours by going through the installation guides for the SDK using Eclipse with the additional tools and things.

Archived