Terrorer

Solved!-External Style Sheet help-How do I organize it?

Hello. Like I said in one of my other posts, the one about giving a table a margin on a style sheet; I am new to CSS really and I am making a little website for a school project. Last night I spent making some graphics for it and all, but my style sheet, as far as I know, is really unorganized, and I am really confused on how it's supposed to be organized. Most of the things I just put in it, and kept moving them around till it worked, but I am getting tired with that process, and it's really messy. Ill post my style sheet beneath, and if anybody could help me organized, that would be wonderful. ^_^ <html><head><style type="text/css">table{background-color:grey;} body {background-image:url('background.png');} table{width:1000px; height:700px; background-color:black;} table, th, td{border-collapse:collapse; color:grey;} h1{color:#800000 ;} h2{color:#A00000;} h3{color:#E00000;} p{font-family: courier new; color:#585858;}#table1{width:925px; height:484px;} #title{height:200px;} #nav1{width:50px;}</style></head> What's really confusing is that Table and Body thing up there..And I am looking to add some more Id's and some things for links, but I am not even sure where to put them on the sheet. Please help. I should probably add that I have been looking all over the tutorial and reference, and I still am having trouble finding out how to organize this dang thing :/ Also, I just tried putting in something for link, and wherever I put it, it doesn't do anything. D: Well, I just figured out why. I read the tutorial a couple more 100 times, and finally clued in that it's not supposed to have ANY HTML tags. I took out the html, head and style tags and there :D.

Edited by Terrorer