how to make a opencart billing system? :/...

rootKID

hello w3schools... was wondering... im searching for the momment being for good and relieable sources to start up a reseller company... and the only 2 sources i find nice is ->opencart (newest version...)->BoxBilling (newest version...)... so here is my problem/question... does anyone in here knows how i can integrate boxbilling billing system into opencart?... because opencart is a shop and not recommended for hosting bills and such stuff... but boxbilling is... but i also like to sell stuff (one time)... and there opencart comes in handy and not boxbilling... so anyone... knows how to integrate the boxbilling system into the opencart?... and yeah... its a bigger project... i know... because boxbilling are running all billings automaticly... so it will be alot of ###### of coding... but still... have been looking alot and have made my mind clear... the only thing is that im needing a little help to do the first step :)... so... hoping answers soon ;)... BUMP: Dont know if this is the right section... but also kinda discuss-able thread... so... discuss... :).

• Like 4

hmm... no suggestions yet?...

my question is if its possible to code a normal shop and a billing system shop (that hosting companies using) together so the opencart shop has a billing system (AND) the upportunity to make a one time shop... if you could call it that... let me give you examble: siteground.com (Hosting company that are having a system that runs automaticly and send out bills to the persons that are having hosting with them)http://www.expert.dk/ (A normal Shop for normal people that dont wish to have bills in their head 24/7 :)...) Hope you get me this time.. :)... (NOTE) what i ment was if someone could combine the 2 shopping options into a 1 open-source shop system... if that was possible and if someone would wish to help me start this up... :)... there is your reply ;)....have an answer back?... :).

In general, pretty much anything is possible. It just depends on how much work you want to put into it. You can write your own system to do what you want, or I'm sure that there are open-source shopping carts that support recurring billing also. If you want to use something off the shelf then I would recommend looking for something that supports both instead of trying to get two disparate systems to work together. One thing you need to keep in mind is that, if you're going to use recurring billing and store credit card information, then you need to comply with the PCI standards and requirements for storing that data. Those requirements are not trivial, and the penalties for not following them are severe. If you don't want to research those requirements and design a system that will satisfy everything then you are probably better off going with a payment gateway that does the recurring billing for you. There's a discussion about things like this here: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?621426-Shopping-cart-with-recurring-billing-subscriptions

hmm. true, true...but i've allready begun to build up my own little web-shop. and then when i have builded a normal web-shop. then i have plans on building a (Recurring) Billing system into it...so... im knowing where to catch ya if im needing help ;).. lol :D.