How to prevent website being blocked?

mrmaxo3000

Hi! I have created a website with a number of games, media etc (tusw.tk) for use by people who have that content blocked normally by their school, work etc. So obviously I need some ways of making sure that mine isn't blocked either! The ones I have thought of and implemented so far are: 1 Changing the URL if someone reports the website blocked (and have a mailing list to all followers to notify them of the change)2 Avoid words like tank (from tank trouble) which could be blocked for including them Another possible one is that of redirecting the page to a copy of it but with a different URL if the page is refreshed (or just loaded) Basically I need some other ways of avoiding the blocking methods which are more automatic and less manual (like having to change the URL manually) to professionalise the system. Many thanks, Max

The best way to keep your site being blocked is keeping the content appropriate, eg, no violence, gore, vulgar language, etc. You should also avoid adding things like chat-boxes, commenting systems and other things that could be related to "social media".