Help Please

divinedesigns1

hey sup guys, i am trying to make this movie to follow the mouse wherever it goes but i only get it to play when the movie is in the frame and stop when it isnt in the frame and i would like it to go back and fore according to the mouse

import flash.events.MouseEvent;mymovie_mc.stop();mymovie_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER, moviespin);function moviespin(event:MouseEvent):void{mymovie_mc.play();}mymovie_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OUT, moviestop);function moviestop(event:MouseEvent):void{mymovie_mc.stop();}var direct:String = "backward"mymovie_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE, moviedirect);function moviedirect(event:MouseEvent):void{if(mymovie_mc.MouseEvent){  moviedirect.gotoAndStop("");}}

where it says var direct:string = "backward" thats where i messed up any tips on how to make this go back and fore according to the mouse?

:good: i didnt need it btw its working good, just need to add the pages for the demo and if approve then :boredom: i have to create the real work "the thing im making, the pictures are all pixelated" but its working