Data doesn´t go into db?

eduard

See, that's not true though. You could do the research to look up the answers yourself. Most people do the research to look up the answers themselves. In fact, I actually think that you may be the only person here who only asks questions and doesn't do research, and I've been telling you from the start that any successful programmer does their own research. You keep saying it's too complicated or you can't understand it, but I don't think that's true, I don't think you try hard enough. Maybe you glance through the text but you don't make an effort to understand it. The reason I think that is because the information that you don't know is very basic, it's very simple, and it's very easy to understand. People from 10 years old or less up until the 70s or 80s, with no programming experience, can understand that information. I don't believe you can't understand it, I believe that you can but you don't try hard enough to learn it. Because of that, I don't see the point in trying to teach you anything because I don't think you're going to put the effort into learning that I put into explaining it. People living in any location, in any country, with or without a computer, with or without a disability, are able to learn how to program. It doesn't take huge amounts of time, it only takes dedication. I've never seen you demonstrate true dedication to learning how to program other than your persistence in coming back to ask more questions (which only seems to be motivated by a desire to get money, not a desire to actually learn how to program). Of course I do, but it's not an excuse. And you never answered whether you understood our frustration, you just made excuses. That's true, they leave out a lot of information and present a lot of information poorly, but the basic information is there and you don't know it.
No,I don´t understand your frustration! Whenever someone/something frustrates me, I leave it out as soon as I can!

How about this for an example, a girl from Pakistan who at 9 years old became Microsoft certified. She learned to program at the age of 9 while living in a region where some girls get acid thrown on them for going to school. Are you going to tell me that you've got it tougher than a 9 year old Pakistani girl? Unfortunately, we won't know what kind of impact she would have had on the world because she died this year at 16. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Arfa_Karim
What has that to do with me? (different location, different situation, different background, etc.)

No,I don´t understand your frustration! Whenever someone/something frustrates me, I leave it out as soon as I can!
If we followed that philosophy, you wouldn't be receiving any help at all.
What has that to do with me? (different location, different situation, different background, etc.)
Worse situation and worse location than you have, and yet better results.

If we followed that philosophy, you wouldn't be receiving any help at all. That´s YOUR opinion, but I´m sure not of all! Worse situation and worse location than you have, and yet better results. How do YOU know? (Have you been to Argentina or Chile? Do you know my background? I´m sure you don´t!)
Edited by eduardlid

How do YOU know? (Have you been to Argentina or Chile? Do you know my background? I´m sure you don´t!)
I seriously don't understand why people still bother with you. You are the most ignorant and rudest person I've seen on these forums. Are you really that stupid or intentionally trolling? This girl lived in a nightmare where she was constantly harassed and discriminated against because she was "just" a girl. Yet she pulled through and became a professional programmer in the same time it took you to.....make a html page? As for your "programming" career, please do us all a favor and quit. You don't have the skills required you put 0.01% effort into your code and when people tell you what YOUR doing wrong with YOUR code you blame everything except yourself even though YOUR the programmer. Every time it's a single bad excuse after another. "the air here isn't nice enough!" " there's a fly on my table" "there's a full moon tonight" "I'm hungry!". I do know your background because I've been watching you like the rest of this forum and there are Zero, 0 ,none, null, geen enkele(that's Dutch just for you) reasons why you should not be able to learn this stuff. Now it's time for you to get realistic and say "you know what I can't learn this stuff I need to to something I CAN do and be productive" how do you expect to get hired by a client if it takes you 3 months to make a basic homepage where a 9 year old does that in less than a SINGLE DAY?
  • Like 1

I seriously don't understand why people still bother with you. You are the most ignorant and rudest person I've seen on these forums. Are you really that stupid or intentionally trolling? This girl lived in a nightmare where she was constantly harassed and discriminated against because she was "just" a girl. Yet she pulled through and became a professional programmer in the same time it took you to.....make a html page? As for your "programming" career, please do us all a favor and quit. You don't have the skills required you put 0.01% effort into your code and when people tell you what YOUR doing wrong with YOUR code you blame everything except yourself even though YOUR the programmer. Every time it's a single bad excuse after another. "the air here isn't nice enough!" " there's a fly on my table" "there's a full moon tonight" "I'm hungry!". I do know your background because I've been watching you like the rest of this forum and there are Zero, 0 ,none, null, geen enkele(that's Dutch just for you) reasons why you should not be able to learn this stuff. Now it's time for you to get realistic and say "you know what I can't learn this stuff I need to to something I CAN do and be productive" how do you expect to get hired by a client if it takes you 3 months to make a basic homepage where a 9 year old does that in less than a SINGLE DAY?
YOU MAKE IT ..... JUST A GIRL; I DON´T (AND I NEVER WILL!)(I INMEDIATELY COMPLAIN, THIS REPLY IS NOT FOR PUBLIC (ALSO IT´S FALSE!) Edited by eduardlid

YOU MAKE IT ..... JUST A GIRL; I DON´T (AND I NEVER WILL!)(I INMEDIATELY COMPLAIN, THIS REPLY IS NOT FOR PUBLIC (ALSO IT´S FALSE!)
yet again you fail to read the entirety of the post. Also YOU were the one trivializing(in waarde verminderen <- Dutch so he understands) the story by going "well well I moved to two different countries in two years!"

That´s YOUR opinion, but I´m sure not of all!
YOU MAKE IT ..... JUST A GIRL; I DON´T (AND I NEVER WILL!)(I INMEDIATELY COMPLAIN, THIS REPLY IS NOT FOR PUBLIC (ALSO IT´S FALSE!)
Point_over_your_head.jpg
  • Like 1