Adjusting the video player

eduard

And now? - adjust the video player?- validating css file? (what about the linked paginas)?- phpmyadmin properly working?- inserting (working) php files (with html forms)?- etc.

Wait a minute! Are you sure you want to learn WEB design? The fact is:

• You cant learn, when you keep replying those helping you with bad words. It doesnt matter what they say, you need to respect the fact that they are helping you.
  • You cant learn, when people are building eduardlid.net for you.

Do you even bother to sit down, look into your code and see how it works?

Edited by CodeName

No! just a brain, and common sense. Just look what apparently Alcohol, drugs? have done to you! pickled and severely damaged, You can't even see i was given you clues how fix you video problem.
Ok, I was worried! (for the americans. english humor is my favourite, sorry!)Video problem very interesting, IĀ“m going to search for that! I donĀ“t hope thatĀ“s your previous reply. because such a mess I donĀ“t read anymore! Edited by eduardlid

Give the <Iframe> id (if not already have), then refrence it through your CSS. Is that easy enought?here is an example:
#iframe{[custom style]} <iframe id='iframe'></iframe>

Easy enough?I donĀ“t understand it!Sorry. I wasnĀ“t awake! (and itĀ“s very cold!) Edited by eduardlid

Just to let you know, Youtube allows you to set custom dimensions when embeding videos.

Wait a minute! Are you sure you want to learn WEB design? The fact is:
  • You cant learn, when you keep replying those helping you with bad words. It doesnt matter what they say, you need to respect the fact that they are helping you.
  • You cant learn, when people are building eduardlid.net for you.

Do you even bother to sit down, look into your code and see how it works?

All the code on the index.html is my code, no one-else!

Just to let you know, Youtube allows you to set custom dimensions when embeding videos.
I know I can set the dimensions in the css file, but what about the html file? <frameset>,</frameset>?

There should be no frameset in your document. Just an <iframe>.The CSS that you set in your CSS stylesheet is applied to your HTML document. CSS and HTML are not exclusive to eachother.

Easy enough?I donĀ“t understand it! Sorry. I wasnĀ“t awake! (and itĀ“s very cold!)

There should be no frameset in your document. Just an <iframe>.The CSS that you set in your CSS stylesheet is applied to your HTML document. CSS and HTML are not exclusive to eachother.
Give the <Iframe> id (if not already have), then refrence it through your CSS. Is that easy enought?here is an example:#iframe{[custom style]}<iframe id='iframe'></iframe>????

You havenĀ“t got it! 1 says css 1 says css IS APPLIED TO html file!What a simple, silly replies! (the 2 latest!)

Edited by eduardlid

I changed the dimensions of the video player, but now there isnĀ“t the video?
The latest Ā“yesĀ“ Has nothing to do with my actual problem (replace the video player!)

You havenĀ“t got it! 1 says css 1 says css IS APPLIED TO html file!What a simple, silly replies! (the 2 latest!)
this is nothing new! you write CSS in a CSS file. you match the selectors in the CSS file with elements in your HTML, You include the CSS file in your HTML document, and then the CSS gets applied to your HTML. We've been there and done that with you already. :facepalm:

i dont get you! Are you calling our posts silly posts or what?
The latest Ā“yesĀ“ Has nothing to do with my actual problem (replace the video player!)

this is nothing new! you write CSS in a CSS file. you match the selectors in the CSS file with elements in your HTML, You include the CSS file in your HTML document, and then the CSS gets applied to your HTML. We've been there and done that with you already. :facepalm:
Do you really think I donĀ“t know what css is?Why donĀ“t you just write: video in html video player in css? Edited by eduardlid

honestly, I don't think any of use here believe you really understand anything that you've been taught. For the true test would be for you to explain it back in a meaningful, competent sounding way, and that is what I don't think you are capable of, even after all this time. So yes, you may know what CSS, or HTML, or maybe some of the other languages do, but I don't think you know how to use them.

Edited by thescientist

Damn it, you're too quick!!!The topic had accumulated lots of replies... I had to move them in two batches... plus, somehow, I messed up the ID of the new topic, and had to move the second batch of posts again. This topic should now be full of all posts that were made between your post starting with "And now?" and thescientist's latest post that starts with "honestly, I don't think".