Adjusting the video player

eduard

Damn it, you're too quick!!! The topic had accumulated lots of replies... I had to move them in two batches... plus, somehow, I messed up the ID of the new topic, and had to move the second batch of posts again. This topic should now be full of all posts that were made between your post starting with "And now?" and thescientist's latest post that starts with "honestly, I don't think".
No problem, solved!

OK, back to your issue... you were already told how to solve it, but since you can't seem to grasp the explanation, let's try to see what you're missing...Tell me what does "element" mean? In particular, give me a few real examples of an element (the explanation I once gave you features a pseudo explame; I want a real one to confirm you got it).What does "attribute" mean? Again, give me real examples.What can the value of "id" be? More importantly, do you decide it, or can it only be something that HTML asks of you?(I have personally explained those things to you, and you claimed to understand them... prove it!)

OK, back to your issue... you were already told how to solve it, but since you can't seem to grasp the explanation, let's try to see what you're missing... Tell me what does "element" mean? In particular, give me a few real examples of an element (the explanation I once gave you features a pseudo explame; I want a real one to confirm you got it). What does "attribute" mean? Again, give me real examples. What can the value of "id" be? More importantly, do you decide it, or can it only be something that HTML asks of you? (I have personally explained those things to you, and you claimed to understand them... prove it!)
That´s old stuff! I did that yesterday or the day before! See my current problem please?

But what can be the cause that the right image is not in the right place?
That´s old stuff! I did that yesterday or the day before! See my current problem please?
Please answer me the above questions anyway... it's VITAL that we have some foundation to step on. And I ask of others to not try and help before we establish this foundation.

Another question is what is the difference between a block element, and inline element, and also what effect does float have on the block element, and neighbouring block elements, because this is the main reason, his site crumbles when adding new elements.

Another question is what is the difference between a block element, and inline element, and also what effect does float have on the block element, and neighbouring block elements, because this is the main reason, his site crumbles when adding new elements.
Shhhh!!! :X: Later... he wouldn't be able to answer those without the fundamentals.

What the f... is this? A school? I thought it was a forum? If these are the conditions, I´ll not send anymore posts!

Edited by eduardlid

What the f... is this? A school? I thought it was a forum?
A forum of w3schools... plus, like in any programming forum, people are supposed to ask questions and learn from the answers. You don't seem to be doing that... or maybe you are, but aren't showing it. I don't usually ask people to tell me back the stuff I tell them, because their code, and their next questions serve as evidence that they've understood what they were told. And the few times that I have been forced to ask people to tell me stuff back, it was about more complicated matters than the simple questions I just asked you.The questions are not hard to answer if you understand them. In fact, if you understand them well enough, feel free to give additional details about them I didn't ask for, thus illustrating my poor judgment. I'll be delighted if you do that. Heck, I'm pretty sure everyone will be delighted if you do that.If you don't understand them, that's fine too. Answer the questions anyway. Give me wrong answers. The point is for me to see what do you think when you read words like "element" and "attribute", so that we can fix any misconceptions you have about them. You simply can't go on without those.
If these are the conditions, I´ll not send anymore posts!
What are you afraid of? That a client is going to find these posts and think you're incompetent? Is that it? Let's address that...Hey! Future client of Eduard... read this please:Just like once upon a time you didn't knew what you were doing, there was once a time that Eduard didn't know what he was doing. Hopefully, by the time you read this, he'll be an even better programmer and/or designer than any one of us is. Please judge him by his latest works, not his first works. Thank you.OK... done... any other fear that we need to address before you can answer (whether correctly or incorrectly... again, I don't care)?

To be sincere, i dont see any reason you should get angry just because of a question... We all are just trying to help! Like the question HE asked, its just a matter of explaining what you think of those words and If you are right, then we can proceed to the NEXT level...etc. Like he said, we all will be glad, if you can answer that question, but if you cant, then no prob, we ll point you to the right directon. Behaving this may, (to me) means you dont want to work, all you want is eat.

IF I HADN´T LEARN ANYTHING MY WEBSITE HADN´T COME THIS FAR! PEOPLE CAN TELL ME READ OR CHECK THIS AGAIN! BUT PEOPLE CANNOT CHECK MY KNOWLEDGE (THEREFORE I MENTIONED ´SCHOOL´)

IF I HADN´T LEARN ANYTHING MY WEBSITE HADN´T COME THIS FAR!
At best, this shows you knew your stuff at some point in the past, but this says nothing of the "now", which is the thing we're dealing with.
PEOPLE CAN TELL ME READ OR CHECK THIS AGAIN!
And do you follow? No! Or at least it doesn't look like it. If you do follow, there is a very simple way you can prove that - by answering.
BUT PEOPLE CANNOT CHECK MY KNOWLEDGE (THEREFORE I MENTIONED ´SCHOOL´)
Why can't we? You are constantly checking our knowledge, so why shouldn't we be able to check yours? Besides, it's not like I'm giving you an SAT test. It's a simple question that I would ask you even if we were in a pub, trying to talk about HTML while drinking beer (or whatever) and pissing on politicians (or whatever "non programming" topic we may find in common)...

At best, this shows you knew your stuff at some point in the past, but this says nothing of the "now", which is the thing we're dealing with. And do you follow? No! Or at least it doesn't look like it. If you do follow, there is a very simple way you can prove that - by answering. Why can't we? You are constantly checking our knowledge, so why shouldn't we be able to check yours? Besides, it's not like I'm giving you an SAT test. It's a simple question that I would ask you even if we were in a pub, trying to talk about HTML while drinking beer (or whatever) and pissing on politicians (or whatever "non programming" topic we may find in common)...
I did follow at school neither ´everything´I came to you (plural!), you not to me! I like your explantion of those things very much (so, I´ve studied them!), but you can´t test my knowledge!I beforehand know that I´ll get a lot of critics! So, who´s going to judge? Edited by eduardlid

If you cannot prove to us that you know what we have taught you, we have no reason to try to teach you more.
Do I have to prove anything? Is that written anywhere? P. s. I would like to know who ´we´ are! Edited by eduardlid

Do I have to prove anything? Is that written anywhere? P. s. I would like to know who ´we´ are!
Yes, it is important that we know what you have learnt. By "we" I mean the people who are making an effort to teach you. If you have not learnt the basics, you cannot go any further. The reason you keep on having problems is because you're missing fundamental knowledge.

Can we do poll votes on this new site? i thought could remember seeing votes for html editors once.
Do it with php please? I can use it for my website :glare:

Yes, it is important that we know what you have learnt. By "we" I mean the people who are making an effort to teach you. If you have not learnt the basics, you cannot go any further. The reason you keep on having problems is because you're missing fundamental knowledge.
Next to ¨we¨ is written ¨I¨ not ¨we¨!