Adjusting the video player

eduard

Then sorry, you are very wrong!Again, I call this a prejudge (not checked!)
Of course it is checked. This post ( http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=43502&view=findpost&p=240453 ) and the entire thread are clear examples that you did not know what you were doing.

I would just add, if you can't understand what each line of your code is doing, and explain it (at the very least to us) then you aren't ready to move on to more advanced stuff. I.e. this means knowing what elements, attributes, selectors, etc are. the basic terminology is part of the learning process too. If you can't explain it, then you don't understand it enough yet. That's when you know you aren't ready to move on. It's plainly obvious when someone doesn't know what they're talking about.
Why do you think it took me 3 days to have my index.html validated (from 32 errors to 0 errors)? As others told me it´s impossible to have your being validated to 0 errors without knowing what you are doing! At the time of writing this a next reply can be: someone else validated your file!

It's (almost) impossible to make your site validate by yourself if you don't know what you're doing. When there is someone else (as in "a person") to tell you where the error is, and how to fix it, that's not a sign that you know what you're doing. At best, it's a sign you can follow step-by-step instructions.Instead of calling us prejudiced, prove our judgments* wrong! It's not like you aren't given the opportunity to do so. Quite the opposite - the ability to show your understanding is still here:Answer the earlier (3rd) question in this topic, and while we're at it... the post Ingolme linked to shows me giving you an example of an error that's not caused at the place the error message points you to. What is the real cause of the error (and what's the minimal change needed to make the reduced example validate)?Get comfortable answering questions, as we've had it with going in circles. And if you don't like that, there are other forums, where (if you go on like this) people will eventually ask you to do the same (or stop replying to you altogether... which treatment would you prefer?), and you'll again move on to a 3rd, and 4th forum, and so on, until you face it. Oh, and you can count on the fact that any questions I'll be putting out from now on will not be answerable with a copy&paste, thus ensuring that we can't even make the accusation of "copy&paste-ing without understanding".Last, but certainly not least: Get your priorities straight. Top priority for you right now should be ensuring yourself a stress free place where you won't be in haste, unlike your current one. Everything else can wait.* Not prejudices... The "pre" would imply that we haven't had any experience with you before making the call. Please make this distinction.