Output error

divinedesigns1

hey i keep on getting this error over and over again, i keep checking my script and timeline and everything is in place can someone tell me whats this means, since i don't have anything empty

Edited: TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.at ropemodel_fla::page3_8/stillstop()TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.at ropemodel_fla::page3_8/stillo()
i fined the last error it was a typo, but this one im not too sure, but i have an idea of whats giving the error but i cant remember where i placed the code :rofl: because i had that same problem in one of the other models and i fined it but blaaah idk Edited by DDs1

It looks like you created a variable and didn't give it a value. In Actionscript 3 you have to give everything a value. If it's a number, set it to 0, if it's a string, use an empty string, if it's an object set it to null or create a new object.

It sounds like you're trying to access an object that doesn't exist, since the error mentions accessing properties. If you can't figure out which object that is, then use trace statements to trace each object you're accessing so that you can figure out which one is undefined.

yeah i figure out whats causing the problem, but i cant fine the script, cant remember exactly where i placed it