divinedesigns1

hehe, im not upset or anything, it was just a simple mistake, n that was just uncalled for considering everyone makes mistake,
This was not about your mistake (indeed, everyone makes mistakes, so we don't patronize people for that), but about the way you worded the aftermath of it. Saying that anything programming related is "sensitive" about something implies it has the will to act one way or another depending on unknown factors, when in fact it doesn't. Everything else in justomeguy's post is just the consequence of the lack of a computer's free will.
hehehe i dont do comedian cant find the fun in them well besides kevin harts or w.e that short dude name lol
"W.E."? Who's that?Kevin Harts... I suppose he can do it too (just looked him up... he's... OK...). I don't know, I find British comedians funnier, but if you find him funnier, then fine - use his voice :P .

Guest So Called
i was not blaming php for any problems in my codes, normally i accept your opinions but this is one i shall not accept.
Are you disagreeing with the explanation of how PHP files are processed? Edited by So Called

i was not blaming php for any problems in my codes, normally i accept your opinions but this is one i shall not accept.
The interesting thing about rules is that they don't require you to accept them, they're still there. You just need to be aware of what they are.

Guest So Called

DDs1, please tell us how you would redesign the PHP processor to behave more to your liking. Explain the logical rules you would apply when processing a mix of PHP and HTML. Would you start out in PHP mode? Would you have a rule that the processor would ignore white space just in case maybe the PHP might send headers? I've tried to think how a PHP processor would be designed that wouldn't be so "sensitive" to your complaints. I can't come up with any logical design that is different than what we have. PHP works this way because it's the only logical way it can be easily and simply done. Any other way requires far more complex rules, and it would end up more "sensitive" than it already is.

This was not about your mistake (indeed, everyone makes mistakes, so we don't patronize people for that), but about the way you worded the aftermath of it. Saying that anything programming related is "sensitive" about something implies it has the will to act one way or another depending on unknown factors, when in fact it doesn't. Everything else in justomeguy's post is just the consequence of the lack of a computer's free will.
yeah i understood what he was saying, but he could of left out the extras, like i say i always accept the opinions, tips and suggestions especially when its coming from someone who knows what they're speaking about. But as usual saying extra stuff doesnt work with me, i like everything to the point. so yeah i accepted everything he said besides the "dont blame php" part.
"W.E."? Who's that? Kevin Harts... I suppose he can do it too (just looked him up... he's... OK...). I don't know, I find British comedians funnier, but if you find him funnier, then fine - use his voice :P .
You should watch one of his videos, see if you like it, and ill do the same i guess ill pick the eddie guy

The interesting thing about rules is that they don't require you to accept them, they're still there. You just need to be aware of what they are.
i understand that jsg

No problem. Like the saying goes, a good craftsman doesn't blame his tools. We're trying to help you improve.
hehehehe i live by that rule