i download from the web and finish install iss7.5 But! i can't find the "Inetpub" file.

ackl456456

Any pro please come here and help me.Please.the tutorial ask me to install "iss7.5" from the control panel and find out the "inetpub" after create a asp.filebut nothing at my control panel. so i download from the web and install by myown. Now the problem. i can't find the inetpub file.anyone can Lead me??what i need to do.i'm stuck T.Tapologize my english's level.i'm improving, thank you.

What exactly did you download and install? Do you have a link to it? What version of Windows are you running? The inetpub folder will be in the root of your hard drive unless you told it to create it somewhere else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol.finaly i settle it by reinstalling my windows:Pnow problem is the webside appear Error when i opening my [c:interpub\wwwroot\MyWeb\test1.asp] by i typing in the web [alan-Pc/MyWeb/test1.asp]but it was available when i only open alan-Pc problem a lot. Stucking again. Damn it!###### me!and the website calling me download MIME.. what is MIME??

lol.finaly i settle it by reinstalling my windows:Pnow problem is the webside appear Error when i opening my [c:interpub\wwwroot\MyWeb\test1.asp] by i typing in the web [alan-Pc/MyWeb/test1.asp]but it was available when i only open alan-Pc problem a lot. Stucking again. Damn it!###### me!and the website calling me download MIME.. what is MIME??

Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE" HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map. Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070032 Requested URL http://alan-pc:80/MyWeb/test1.asp Physical Path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyWeb\test1.asp Logon Method Anonymous Logon User Anonymous