My Website

Krewe

Hey Guys! My website is completely finished now! So I'm hoping y'all could critique it. Everything is working, the blog, the forms, etc.Thanks Guys. Http://www.codekrewe.com Every part of the site I coded. No third party software was used except for Google tracking. ~krewe

Edited by Krewe

There are only 5 generic types of customer value. You're either making a customer's life noticeably simpler, more convenient, more entertaining (fun), more productive, less risky, or some combination of these. Pretend I'm a potential customer, Pitch me your site (in just a few sentences). What do you want me to remember about your site and why should that matter to me? Will I get that message from your homepage?

Edited by niche

I will provide unique web design and development for all of my customers. You will not receive the same generic site as Sally Sue or John Doe, you will receive a website that shows who you/your business is, and a website that allows you to edit it so YOU can show the world who you are.

Your last post talks about the purpose of your site which needs to be established before you write your first line of code. There are probably plenty of newly minted owners that might bite on that pitch, but few. if any. experienced owners/mangers because you haven't said or demonstrated much that they haven't seen or heard before. We owe our customers something they can't get any where else. Does your pitch or site do that? Be honest. Tell em something they haven't heard before and you'll attract the people with the big bucks and the newbie owners too. Guaranteed. Put that on your homepage, work it through the rest of your site and you'll make a ton of dough. Also guaranteed. Your pitch (and site) has form, but needs a bigger hook. IMO. Specifically, each person needs to feel that their life will be significantly simpler, much more convenient, fantastically more entertaining, incredibly more productive, or unbelievably less risky. You can fight this imperative all you want, but you will always come back to it because it's axiomatic. This might be your first site so stretch your purpose/imagination not just your code. Cross the limits that almost everyone sets for themselves. Challenge tradition. Look at what others are doing and don't do that! As my signature says, "the difference between what we can imagine and what we can accomplish has never been smaller". As a coder, you have more power than a feudal king. Use it. Imagine big powerful benefits that do the greatest good for the greatest number!

Edited by niche
  • Like 2