Suggestions for website?

eduard

Well, it doesn't appear to have changed much since the last time you asked this exact same question, so my suggestion is to use the suggestions you were given then. And quit asking the same questions over and over and over and over....<_<

• Like 3

-_- not to sound rude but deleting it would work perfectly, than again you can take the time and actually learn how to use divs and css im just saying oo like thesci suggested hire someone

First of all don't build a site unless you have the design first.Design will include Site map Content images or copyThe user interface (UI)The over all design Professional designers use photoshop (plenty of free options too).It's a lot easier to make changes during the concept stage.I can see you site is now built, but you should consider the Design stage before Build stage. Hope that helps

First of all don't build a site unless you have the design first.Design will include Site mapContent images or copyThe user interface (UI)The over all design Professional designers use photoshop (plenty of free options too).It's a lot easier to make changes during the concept stage.I can see you site is now built, but you should consider the Design stage before Build stage. Hope that helps
Thanks very much! P. s. This helps (very much)! Edited by eduardlid

Thanks very much! P. s. This helps (very much)!
Granted Pink's advice is good, he isn't given you any new info we haven't given you already...You've asked many questions and we all have given you the best of answers, but it looks like you haven't used any of our advice/answers!