Large empty space below my div:s and meny images on the left.

Chris

HEllo i am working on a site, but it is not uploaded so i will only post the code here for help. It is about a big large empty space, almost twice as large as the page were all the design is, maybe it goes out of the container too but i am not sure. So what do i need to do, or to remove in css for it to be ok. I notice that when i remove the "meny"boxes "wich are located to the left) the site becomes fine, but when they are there this empty space is coming up :/. What do i need to do? There are 2 css files. The one named pse5menyset.css is the one with the menys to the left you need to look into for helping me i guess! thank you

pse.css

index5.html

pse5menyset.css

Every element that uses position relative, and top -##px; will leave a space behind, that it originally occupied, in which other element cannot occupy unless you use position: relative; top:-##px; with them, but you will just add to the problem, do not use position: relative this way, but use float, padding and margins instead.

Every element that uses position relative, and top -##px; will leave a space behind, that it originally occupied, in which other element cannot occupy unless you use position: relative; top:-##px; with them, but you will just add to the problem, do not use position: relative this way, but use float, padding and margins instead.
I see, so no position at all then? Must not every image have soe sort of position for it not to move around when or example minmizing the webbrowser etc?

Anyways thank you for your help, it seems to work. I thought though an image needs to have some sort of "position" syntax not to move around when for example the browser window gets minimized. But 'float' and 'margin-left' & 'margin-top' seem to work too.