Images at the same distance ....?

eduard

Reading this is the best free entertainment around.
I do this too. I don't even read the HTML or CSS forums any more, but I do scan them occasionally for topics from Eduard if I need a break. His topics are pretty easy to find, they are usually a statement or sentence fragment ending with "....?".

There's the same old Eduard, blaming other people for his problems. That's interesting that Eduard would be the person to blame other people for making excuses. All Eduard does is make excuses. Go ahead Eduard, let's hear you ###### and moan again about how your living situation makes it impossible for you to verify that your CSS paths are correct. Here's the thing, Eduard: it's your responsibility, not ours, to make sure that your files are there and your links are correct. I don't care how new you are to web developing, it is your responsibility alone to verify things like that. You should know how to do that. You should know how to use the developer tools in every browser to verify that your files are being found and downloaded. If you don't know how to do that, it's your fault. You should know how to do that. The information to do so is in my signature and has been since I started answering your ridiculous questions. But you don't want to do research, you don't want to figure things out on your own, you want everyone who has posted in this thread to spoon feed you the answers without you ever needing to think about anything. And then you have the nerve, the arrogance, to come here and blame us for not providing answers that you can understand to your questions that you can't even explain correctly? There's a reason I don't answer your questions any more. More power to the people here who want to continue to try and fix the irreparably broken.
I´ve to react to this post, because it hurts very much! I never blame another person! In this case: it´s MY website and I´m 100% responsablefor it!BUT, I do have my critism! - WHICH IS NOT BLAMING! If I made an ERROR, it´s for meno problem to admit that and to write: you´re right! which I´ve done several timesin these fora! BUT INSTEAD: (like in this thread!) a) persons reading my posts not good, so replying to another page (I admit that postnr. 1 wasn´t good, but I knew that just when I asked the same question in anotherforum!). But after realising that (ERROR) by the other person no excuse! b no good, clear explanation why this problem exist and how to solve itOther forum: 1) Why didn't you just post the URL http://www.eduardlid.../hospedaje.html to make it easy for people to go right to the page in question. Any minute you save us will be use to try to solve the issue at hand. 2) Your CSS ex4.css cannot be found. So you need to solve the path. 3) Create a container div(<div id="imgecontainer">....your images go here</div>) then:- solution a: set its let and right margins to the specific pixels value you desire.#imageoontainer{margin:0 40px; /* 0 for top and bottom, 40px fro left and right margins. Change to whatever values */overflow:hidden;} - solution b: set the width of #imagecontainer to a certain percentage of the page width then set its margins to auto#imagecontainer{width:90%; /* change to whatever percentage can accommodate your images */margin:0 auto;overflow:hidden; c) several persons make a fool of me which has nothing to do for the meaning of thesefora! Therefore, I ask other persons to post only about web development! Other things? Fine, send me a personal message please? Edited by eduardlid

Eduardlid, One suggestion I would like to make to you about your posts.I don't know why it bothers me so much and it may bother others as well, could you stop using "!" when a simple "." would work just fine. Using "!" like you do tells me that you are yelling at or even blaming someone. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you would start using

tags around your code. Just something to help you out "here".

I never blame another person!
That's not true. You blame other people all the time. That's what you're doing here:
You can give me 1.000.000 excuses, but until now no one has written: yes, the link to your style sheet wasn't good!
You're blaming us for not telling you that your stylesheet was missing, when it is your responsibility to verify that, and you're accusing us of making excuses. That's not taking responsibility.
persons reading my posts not good, so replying to another page (I admit that postnr. 1 wasn´t good, but I knew that just when I asked the same question in another forum!).
Look at how you say that. You admit that your post isn't good, but you're placing the blame on other people for not "reading the post good". Again, that's blaming other people for your problems. You write a bad post, and then you blame other people for not reading it well. Garbage in, garbage out. If you give us a garbage question then you're going to get a garbage answer. If you ask a good question then you'll get a good answer.
no good, clear explanation why this problem exist and how to solve it
Posts 31, 35, 38, and 44 contain possible solutions.
several persons make a fool of me which has nothing to do for the meaning of these fora!
With all due respect, I believe you make a fool of yourself.
Therefore, I ask other persons to post only about web development!
You're going to have to lead the way there. It's up to you to keep your topics about web development. If you want to start talking about your living conditions and whatever else, then don't be surprised if the conversation moves away from web development.
  • Like 2

That's not true. You blame other people all the time. That's what you're doing here: You're blaming us for not telling you that your stylesheet was missing, when it is your responsibility to verify that, and you're accusing us of making excuses. That's not taking responsibility. Look at how you say that. You admit that your post isn't good, but you're placing the blame on other people for not "reading the post good". Again, that's blaming other people for your problems. You write a bad post, and then you blame other people for not reading it well. Garbage in, garbage out. If you give us a garbage question then you're going to get a garbage answer. If you ask a good question then you'll get a good answer. Posts 31, 35, 38, and 44 contain possible solutions. With all due respect, I believe you make a fool of yourself. You're going to have to lead the way there. It's up to you to keep your topics about web development. If you want to start talking about your living conditions and whatever else, then don't be surprised if the conversation moves away from web development.
I understand you don't know the difference between: to critsize and to blame! Well, google it! P. s. I asked you to send this as a personal message! Edited by eduardlid

Per Webster: Blame:1: to find fault with : censure <the right to praise or blame a literary work>2a : to hold responsible <they blame me for everything> 2b : to place responsibility for <blames it on me> Criticize:1: to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly : evaluate2: to find fault with : point out the faults of Hmm....interesting...

Edited by ShadowMage

Per Webster: Blame:1: to find fault with : censure <the right to praise or blame a literary work>2a : to hold responsible <they blame me for everything> 2b : to place responsibility for <blames it on me> Criticize:1: to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly : evaluate2: to find fault with : point out the faults of Hmm....interesting...
That's an easy one!2a to hold responsible! If you've read my post thoroughly you could read that I'm 100% responsable for my website!