Haj

Style jumps in different browsers - HELP!

Good day my friends, :P Here is the problemMy site opens (visualy) perfectly in Opera and IE9, but in firefox it moves the like buttons a little, and chrome moves the whole page around...Look at what I'm talking about http://Tuinadviesruud.nl ...Yes it is aired, and it should not be down. This has to be fixed ;/ I messed up the style pretty bad, I know no languages, thats why I messed it up. I can't seem to get it right. If you think you can easily solve this tell me!! I can also send you the style and index if you want to help me.Thanks, Haj

Because the h1 id="logo" is floated left, the non floated element "left-column is trying to merge with it, to separate use clear:both; for "left-column"

#left-colum {clear:both;}

Wow, thanks for the fast reply.I am going to figure out how to do that when I get back, I'll let you know if it worked.Thank you very much =]

ID refs MUST BE unique within the page I count two "left-column" change the id ref of one of these, and the div element containing table directly after <h1 id="logo"> should have clear:both assigned to its id reference.

On my chrome (14.0.835.202 m) browser, the header text goes to two lines, the image is forced down, and this forces the fb like links etc to overlap the tab menu.