Not showing some images problem! - Web Hosting!

Chris

So i have this website wich i first uploaded on a private free web hosting server. Now some images do not show, and i first thought it got to do with t´because it is a slow free server! But that was not the problem since i now uploaded it on fast pay web hosting domain. This one: http://iphonetryck.se/index.php The images are not shown there either! I tried everything i know from making all the images small equaly(because UNIX does not recognise with one big and rest small or something like that...), to make the pictures from indexered to RGB, or to jpg. Neither work! I need help on to why this is happening. I tried to reupload also btw. I attach a picture on how it is suppose to look like - on the index startpage. As you see the index picture to the top left is not there, and the colorimages for the menylinks is not there either. Also some other pictures like the iphone too in one other page.

I'm getting a lot of 404 errors in the error console. You should check that your file paths are all correct. Remember that they're case sensitive. And be sure you actually have uploaded all the images.

I'm getting a lot of 404 errors in the error console. You should check that your file paths are all correct. Remember that they're case sensitive. And be sure you actually have uploaded all the images.
I feel so stupid. I somehow(DONT REMEMBER IT :D) change the name of a folder, and i also some filenames had a big letter i nthe start. every file should have small letters ;). Should i remove this thread, or let it be here for others to think about :P ?? Just tell me what to do, i gladlt remove this whole thread. I may need help with an email php with attachment instead to conctretate on for now ;)....