Tutorials section

Lykos22

While i was browsing in the forum i saw at the top of the section a pinned topic 'Tutorial ...' and i thought of this 'Tutorials Section' . I'm not quite sure whether there's already a section like this in the forum (if yes sorry for posting this topic), or if there are many topics-tutorials like this, but i think a section like this might be helpful.What i have in mind is some tutorials that cover the basics, the fundamentals or the general guide in some projects, for example making a login-register system with php & mysql, or maybe a custom cms, or perhaps a shopping cart / e-shop, maybe a blog, or a guestbook, or newsletter, or a rating system etc etc.Again what i'm telling is to give the general idea and the basics of how to create a project and then its up to the developer what or if he/she needs to add some more functionality.

Edited by Lykos22

Why bias a person's imagination with advanced tutorials? There are plenty of sites where you can learn how someone did something in the past. Unfortunately, that kind of knowledge stops people from imagining better ways to code tasks in the future. Master the basics and try to understand the infinite ways they can be combined. That's the best way to remain relevant and It will take more time than any of us have. IMO

While i was browsing in the forum i saw at the top of the section a pinned topic 'Tutorial ...' and i thought of this 'Tutorials Section' . I'm not quite sure whether there's already a section like this in the forum (if yes sorry for posting this topic), or if there are many topics-tutorials like this, but i think a section like this might be helpful.What i have in mind is some tutorials that cover the basics, the fundamentals or the general guide in some projects, for example making a login-register system with php & mysql, or maybe a custom cms, or perhaps a shopping cart / e-shop, maybe a blog, or a guestbook, or newsletter, or a rating system etc etc.Again what i'm telling is to give the general idea and the basics of how to create a project and then its up to the developer what or if he/she needs to add some more functionality.
i dont agree that they should have a tutorial on those, those topic should be something which the person should do the research for, a cms depending on how advance you want it can be created easily "once again depending on how advance you want it" guestbook, newsletter are something which is easy to create and a blog is easy also, "well for me it is, since i started mines" anywho these stuff are stuff which the person should do their research for #myopinion

Well, as i said before the idea is to give the fundamentals, the basic steps of creating a project to beginners or junior developers like me.Like this http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=12509 . there's a huge post that shows basicly how to register and login users. After that its up to the developer's "how advance wants it", and if he needs support he/she can ask io forums off course :Pleased: