guidence needed

obsession

well i am really sorry if i am puting my question in wrong theard ...i am new to here and even i serch best therad for my topic i could not find that is why i decided put my question here.. Well i am guy who is only interested in web developing.... actually if i say i got talent only in that side it is more correct...i followed a computer science diploma and was hoped to be a software engineer..but i understood i am not good in those things and i leaved that cause and decided to allocate my all time for web developing..so guyz the thing is i want to know is what kind of doors open for me .. i mean through java script and p.h.p.. is there any internationally recognized exams only containing java script and php ?? please show me path to go guyzz..coz i do not like to be a just a web developer either...

I am not aware of any JS certification but for PHP there is zend certification which is quite recognised. though it is solely up to employer or client what they make priorities. a degree/diploma in computer science with a good portfolio of bunch of real life application projects would be nice to start of

Edited by birbal

I am not aware of any JS certification but for PHP there is zend certification which is quite recognised. though it is solely up to employer or client what they make priorities. a degree/diploma in computer science with a good portfolio of bunch of real life application projects would be nice to start of
thanks soooo much bro ... take care. i think zend is good goal to achive :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: Edited by obsession