Sign in to follow this  
OlivierDauxais

My PHP website works fine on WAMP but don't work on server: error 404

Hello, I created a php and database driven website which work perfectly on my WAMP. I uploaded it on my server (atspace). Of course, I created the database and adjusted the password and paths to the database.Some of my php page acceding to my database works fine through the server but some php pages just don't work and the browser show "error 404: can not find page." But my pages are well uploaded to the server... What's wrong?Is there anyone who could help me? Thanks and best regards.H Olivier Dauxais. my email is: olivierdauxais at free.fr.

1. You should confirm and check all files at atspace PUBLIC_HTML folder.2. Check the source-code of page where you get the error and check the navigation area (Ctrl + U <- Shortcut on most browsers).3. Make sure there is no html like localhost/index.php instead you can try use: http://www.howtocrea...ials/html/links4. Try to contact atspace staff and ask for help regarding your issue. Also i would not recommend you sharing your email on forums.

Edited by Mudsaf