Sign in to follow this  
RawrRawrRob

How To Change Font Family & Font Size Using JavaScript?

Hello, I'm new to JavaScript and I'm trying to use JavaScript for my website. I want to have a sample sentence, where you can select the font family it is in and then you can also click on a size option to change the display size for the font. I've tried to get this to work for a while but just can seem to do it! If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!

Everything you need to know about changing the style is here. Check the syntax example at the top, then scroll down to see the text properties.

Edited by Deirdre's Dad

Hello, I'm new to JavaScript and I'm trying to use JavaScript for my website. I want to have a sample sentence, where you can select the font family it is in and then you can also click on a size option to change the display size for the font. I've tried to get this to work for a while but just can seem to do it! If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!
document.getElementById("id").style.property="value"in the place of property replace with "font-family or font-size"by using jquery your requirement can be possible more easily.