Sign in to follow this  
Mudsaf

Chrome white screen bug

no code? no steps to reproduce? any errors in the console? did you turn on error reporting in PHP? anything you can give us but an out of context screenshot?

Edited by thescientist

I guess this is problem at chrome, because on IE it works perfectly and on Chrome Zoom-out // In it removes the box. No errors displayed either css on html even inspect element removes the white box. I guess there is no point of showing code because i have no clue what part could make it, anyways my css file is here

http://mudsaf.info/style/mudsaf.css

Anyways noticed that if i refresh the page while on bottom on the page it disappears and doesn't appear when scroll up, but if i refresh page while im at top of the page the white box appears.

Edited by Mudsaf

May be some reloading problem ocured.refresh and again try to open it newly

If not working in Chrome and working in IE, it's usually IE not erroring when it should be (or an error in your install of Chrome). You haven't given use enough to go by so we can't help. What happens in other browsers? Also, you should send the charset in an HTTP header, not inline. Most servers do it for you anyway.

I guess it was problem with my old code, because if i move mouse over navigation at old page the white box appears.

Blah wasnt my code shows on phpmyadmin also, its some chrome bug Operating System: 64-bit Windows 8Resolution: 1920x1080Google Chrome Versio: 24.0.1312.57 m