HTML and CSS tutorials

Guest Freelancer

Guest Freelancer

Dear Sirs,Recently, I came across your web-site and was interested in its content, namely, manuals on HTML and CSS hypertext mark-up language.As I understand, your written consent is required for the use of texts. Therefore, I hereby kindly ask for your consent. I would like to translate these materials into Ukrainian as there is no such manual in Ukraine and my co-citizens have to learn about HTML and CSS from foreign sources, mainly Russian ones. I would like to remedy this situation and hope that you will help me in achieving it by granting a consent to translation.Thank you in advance. Looking forward to your response.Best regards, Viktor Vatamanyuk-----------------------------------------------Доброго дня!Недавно натрапив на Ваш сайт і мене дуже зацікавила інформація на ньому, а саме: підручники про мови розмітки гіпертексту, такі як HTML і CSS!Читаючи умови використання вашої інформації, побачив, що для використання текстів цих посібників потрібна Ваша письмова згода. Тому прошу надати її мені, якщо це можливо. Я б хотів перекласти ці матеріали українською мовою, адже в Україні на даний момент немає жодного такого посібника, тому мої співвітчизники змушені вивчати HTML і CSS іноземною, російською мовою. Я б хотів виправити такий стан справ і сподіваюсь Ви мені в цьому допоможете, давши дозвіл на переклад!Наперед дякую! Чекаю відповіді. З повагою, Віктор Ватаманюк

Hello Viktor.I am sorry to say that we are not currently interested in help translating our web page. This may be something we would like to try in the future, but for now we do NOT grant you consent to translate any of our content.If we decide to start translating the site to different languages, I will be sure to contact you.