Links more professional?

eduard

You are the designer. It is up to you to create something that you believe is visually appealing to your target demographic. Go look at "professional" websites and find the kind of patterns that you think make the site look good.

The key word in your question is "look." You should know by now that means CSS. When you follow Ingolme's advice, look at the CSS that defines the appearance of a link you like. Save time by using the Inspect Element feature that most browsers have built-in today. I use that in Firefox a lot. When looking at your pages, your example.

You are the designer. It is up to you to create something that you believe is visually appealing to your target demographic. Go look at "professional" websites and find the kind of patterns that you think make the site look good.
Ok, thanks!

The key word in your question is "look." You should know by now that means CSS. When you follow Ingolme's advice, look at the CSS that defines the appearance of a link you like. Save time by using the Inspect Element feature that most browsers have built-in today. I use that in Firefox a lot. When looking at your pages, your example.
Ok, thanks! (I'll come tomorrow back to you!)

What´s Inspect Element and how does it work?

its a developer tool that comes with most browsers, which you should already (hopefully) be learning how to use by now.

Edited by thescientist