Sign in to follow this  
NSP

Need help with XML/XSL footnotes

I am not a XML developer but am presented with a little challenge of footnotes in XML. SO I did some googling and came up on a solution but cannot quite get it to work as my footnote does not show. What am I doing wrong and can someone correct it? Thanks a lot.The XML file:<?xml version="1.0"?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="hello.xsl"?><para>If you've never heard the term e-government, you're not alone. In a poll conducted last year for the Council for Excellence in Government, only 34 percent of citizens were familiar with electronic government (e-government). The poll also indicated that 70 percent of Americans think tax dollars should be invested in improving access to government services. <footnote label="1"> Council for Excellence in Government, <emphasis role="italics"> E-Government: To Connect, Protect, and Serve Us</emphasis> (2002), at http://www.excelgov.org/techcon/0225poll/report.PDF. </footnote> </para>THE XSL FILE:<?xml version='1.0' encoding="UTF-8"?><xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"><xsl:template match="footnote"><sup><xsl:value-of select="@label"/></sup></xsl:template> <xsl:template match="footnote" mode="fulltext"><div class="ctcoltxt11"> <sup><xsl:value-of select="@label"/></sup><xsl:apply-templates /><br /></div></xsl:template><xsl:template match="footnote"><sup><xsl:value-of select="@label"/></sup></xsl:template> <xsl:template match="footnote" mode="fulltext"><div class="ctcoltxt11"> <sup><xsl:value-of select="@label"/></sup><xsl:apply-templates /><br /></div><xsl:if test="para//footnote"><hr width="200" size="1" align="left"/><xsl:apply-templates select="para//footnote" mode="fulltext"/></xsl:if></xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>