Making online school admission system

RizwanAhmedMemon

Hello programmers! I have been given a project to make an online school admission system, but I don't have much ideas how to do that. So, I need your help. What things I should consider and how the look of the website should be and how to maintain the database? What to understand first? etcSo, please help me as much as you can. By suggesting some samples that you have etc.Thanks.

• Like 1

Here is my purposal that I gave to my supervisor, see it and you will understand what I want:Project Title:Online Center / School Admission SystemAbstract:The objective of this project is to avoid tiresome and time-consuming process of getting admission in a center or school. Parents and individuals face the several hardships in visiting the place several times. It saves much time and money of the parents and individuals to get admission in the desired institute.Admission is necessary part of every student’s life. Parents of a child have to get their child admitted in a school or center.This online admission system allows students and parents to get admission just by sitting at home. The system asks for all the necessary information of a student and keeps it in the database.Purpose of the project:• To manage online admissions• To help the institute administration keep the record of admission online• To help students and parents get admission in the desired institute easily• To save time and money in applying just by sitting at home

Wordpress is a popular platform for creating websites. It started as blog software but there are several mods to make it do whatever you need. Check the link above, there are already several schools using it. I'm sure you can find a module to help manage the application and admission process.