[PHP] Problem

MarkT

If the session ID is null then it sounds like you did not print out the query to verify it. That's why I said you should never assume anything, always verify.
Maybe you need to verify the values of $name and $email? Are you extracting them from $_POST, maybe? Could that be a problem?
What should I do now then?

You should be trying to figure out why your $_SESSION['id'] is null. Where are you starting session?

In order to verify things you need to print them, so you can see what the values are. Print your SQL queries, print the values in the session, print everything that you're using. Print all of the data. The point is to verify all of the data so you can check if something is not what you expect it to be.

My $_SESSION['id'] returns null.These are where it sets the Session variable; $id = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `name` = '{$name}' AND `email` = '{$email}'");$ida = mysql_fetch_assoc($id); $_SESSION['id'] = $ida['id2'];

You should verify that the value that it gets from the database and stores in the session is correct, it might not be getting anything from the database. Or the record might have a blank value for that field.

You should verify that the value that it gets from the database and stores in the session is correct, it might not be getting anything from the database. Or the record might have a blank value for that field.
Am i right to use mysql_fetch_assoc, and did I use it the right way etc?

Am i right to use mysql_fetch_assoc, and did I use it the right way etc?

That's the right way to use it, but you should check for errors whenever you run a query:

$id = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `name` = '{$name}' AND `email` = '{$email}'") or exit(mysql_error());