Sign in to follow this  
Noz03

Blog page .php

I'm using wordpress and for some reason my themes blog page is set up horribly. I don't know why but they decided to make it show the thumbnail as a full size image above the post excerpt, but I want it to be just a standard style blog. I've been playing with the code and managed to get the thumbnail to a thumbnail size, but it is still showing ABOVE the excerpt, could anyone tell me how to get it to show them side by side (classic blog style)??the website is http://thestupidforeigner.com/blog

The php code is:

<div class="post-entry">					<?php if ( has_post_thumbnail()) : ?>						<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>" >							<?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?>						</a>					<?php endif; ?>					<?php the_excerpt(__('Read more ›', 'responsive')); ?>					<?php wp_link_pages(array('before' => '<div class="pagination">' . __('Pages:', 'responsive'), 'after' => '</div>')); ?>				</div><!-- end of .post-entry -->			

Just give it a CSS float

.attachment-thumbnail.wp-post-image {float: left;}

This is the additional style for you

.read-more {display: inline-block;} .post-data {display: inline-block;}

Hope that'll be helpful !

Edited by terryds
  • Like 1