Added register_long_arrays = On on php5.ini and now online forms won't send email

ArtbyPatrick

then maybe the error is from the form itself as it is not sending an email to the admin nor a confirmation email to the user.

But after looking at the code itself, it seems that I have everything entered correctly, but again I am no expert at php. Here is the code from the contact page that I believe is responsible to send the email:

require('includes/application_top.php');  require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CONTACT_US);    $error = false;  if (isset($_GET['action']) && ($_GET['action'] == 'send')) {    $name = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['name']);    $email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['email']);    $enquiry = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['enquiry']);    if (tep_validate_email($email_address)) {      tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $enquiry, $name, $email_address);    //  tep_mail("info@itnexus.ca", "info@itnexus.ca", EMAIL_SUBJECT, $enquiry, $name, $email_address);      tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=success'));    } else {      $error = true;      $messageStack->add('contact', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR);    }  }

Is this the correct way ?

Thanks for all of your help

That looks fine, but it's using all custom functions. It's also checking if $_GET['action'] is set to "send", so the form tag needs to look something like this, with the action attribute:

<form action="send_mail.php?action=send" ...

If the action URL doesn't have that "?action=send" in the end of it, then that check won't pass and nothing will be sent.

yes here is what I found in the code as action:

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

so I believe, if I am not mistaking, this counts as the <form action="action=send"> Am I right?