Wordpress: Can't find source code of element with inline style

Labtec

Good morning,

I am trying to find the location of a div with an inline style in my wordpress files but can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to overwrite the font color using CSS but can't due to the inline style set.

The div whos color I'm trying to change is located inside a div with a class of .avia-promocontent.

I have located a file in my wordpress directories called promobox.php which I believe is where this HTML is set up: The file contents is below:

$output = ""; $output = "";$output.= " <div class='av_promobox ".$this->class_by_arguments('button' , $atts, true).$meta['el_class']."'>";                            $output.= " <div class='avia-promocontent'>".stripslashes(wpautop(trim($content)))."</div>"; if($atts['button'] == "yes"){global $shortcode_tags;$fake   = true;$output.= call_user_func( $shortcode_tags['av_button'], $atts, null, 'av_button', $fake);} $output.= " </div>"; return do_shortcode($output);

As you can see, the div with a class of .avia-promocontent is set here but not sure where the inline styles come from?

That produces this source code:

<div class="av_promobox avia-button-yes  avia-builder-el-4  el_after_av_one_full  avia-builder-el-last ">      <div class="avia-promocontent">     <p></p>      <div style="font-size: 18px; color: #07bfd7; padding-top: 3px;">Contact us for a complimentary consultation to see how we can assist you.</div>      <p></p>      </div>       <div class="avia-button-wrap avia-button-right ">             <a href="http://wrdesigns.net/wellhealthcoaching/contact/" class="avia-button avia-icon_select-no avia-color-custom avia-size-large avia-position-right " style="background-color:#f3861f; border-color:#f3861f; color:#ffffff; ">                  <span class="avia_button_icon" aria-hidden="true" data-av_icon="" data-av_iconfont="entypo-fontello"></span>                  <span class="avia_iconbox_title">Contact Renee</span>             </a>       </div> </div>

Anyone got experience with Wordpress?

I've tried a CSS trick using .avia-promocontent > div[style] { color: #fff !important;} but it didn't overwrite it.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Lab.

Edited by Labtec

Hello i am happy that i can suggest and help you about this for this i need the URL of your site so please give and i will check after that i will tell you because of inline styling without having the URL with this code we are not able to fined and tell you

Is this promo thing a plugin? If so, check to see if the plugin has a settings/options that may allow you to adjust this.

When I see empty paragraph tags like this:

<div class="avia-promocontent">

<p></p>

<div style="font-size: 18px; color: #07bfd7; padding-top: 3px;">Contact us for a complimentary consultation to see how we can assist you.</div>

<p></p>

</div>

...it tells me that it was inserted using WP's editor or maybe a plugin's editor. I would look for that. For the WP editor it usually has a 2 tabs and choosing the View Text tabs will show the html code.