IE 11 doesn't load styles?

vonko1988

Hello.

This is my first topic here, so let me say a few things about myself.

For three months I'm studying web development in online courses.

Now I have projects to style a web page - one time using SASS and one time using LESS.

When I completed the SASS assignment I noticed on Chrome, Safari, Opera and Mozilla everything was OK, but on IE11 - no styles at all! Like there is no CSS file connected to the HTML.

I tried the IE tester on older versions - all the styles are there. So the problem is probably in my version of IE. I tried to reinstall it, but the problem remains. In IE Web Developer Tools no styles are being loaded.

This is the code with the CSS written in SASS:

http://jsfiddle.net/t4zwL/1/

Now when I started writing the project in LESS the styles disappeared on IE as soon as I put the usual resets( body, header, section, article .... {margin:0; padding:0}) . When I removed the resets and tested only with body {background:blue} - still no styles. On the other hand the same project written by my colleague on LESS works with styles on my IE11!

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Your header information isn't quite correct but I don't know if this is your problem. When I go to jsfiddle in IE11 I see a purple background with white text so the styling is apparently working for me.

Edited by davej