PLEASE HELP? I COULD NO LONGER ENTER PHPMYADMIN TO VIEW MYSQL DATBASE

francis Aneke

The thing just stop working and i can't log into my database through my browsers by clicking the http://localhost/phpmyadmin/,Infact i can no longer execute my php files on my browsers as well because it will just output unable to connect

Am on window OS and i think my server is still running because its still installed

just because it is installed doesn't it mean it's running. if you restarted your computer for example, you would likely need to restart the MySQL server, depending on how your machine is configured. I do the same on my Mac, although I suppose I could run a script to start it for me. but it's a simple enough command to remember

SO could you explain how i could restart msql server on windows and am using WAMP SERVER

look in the WAMP docs. If you are using WAMP, you should be able to manage all that through that application.

THANK, you two have been of great help!

<---It sounds like Apache is not running. You probably need to restart all of WAMP.---->

like justsomeguy has just said, my apache is not actually working so i went to my Web-developer Controller because thats what am using not WAMP any.

So i opened my Service icon and discovered that my Apache2.2 was not started, i started it and checked my admin so it started responding

THANKS GUYS