Sign in to follow this  
Paladin852

ASP.net MVC tutorial corrections

Using the .NET MVC tutorial, I noticed on http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/mvc_layout.asp that the first code block needs updated.

I believe It should be

1. <!DOCTYPE html><html>    <head>        <meta charset="utf-8"/>        <title>@ViewBag.Title</title>        <link href="@Url.Content("~/Content/Site.css")" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />        <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1.min.js")" type="text/javascript"> </script>        <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/modernizr-2.5.3.js")"> </script>    </head>    <body>        <ul id="menu">            <li>@Html.ActionLink("Home", "Index", "Home")</li>            <li>@Html.ActionLink("Movies", "Index", "Movies")</li>            <li>@Html.ActionLink("About", "About", "Home")</li>        </ul>        <section id="menu">            @RenderBody()            <p>Copyright W3schools 2012. All Rights Reserved.</p>        </section>    </body></html> 

to match the updated jquery and modernizr files.

Additionally, the "font" line in the other code block on that page should, if I am correct, be changed to "font-family"

(And it would be nice on this page: http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/mvc_views.asp to differentiate between "add to what's already in the file" and "switch with what's already in the file")

Could someone with access to do so please update this?

Edited by Paladin852