Give moderator's names colors

zachary

Must be a slow news day to have so much conversation about this.:)I can appreciate the folks that feel some attention should be drawn to the moderators. I thought the big cone hat I put on everytime I visited the site was enough - whew, now you got me rethinking this whole wardrobe thing.In all sincereity, I cannot say that I am a fan of drawing attention to us. I do not think that it really helps much. Our posts are no more significant than anyone elses. We post to seek help/advice as much as anyone else does. For that, I do not feel our posts deserve any more attention than they already get.Furthermore, if we felt like we needed some attention drawn to one of our posts, I believe we have all the tools we need to do so. I guess, when it comes down to it, I just don't like things that end up labeling people in any way that suggests subordinance or inequality. Its one of teh things that frustrates me most about the corporate world, the double standards of an open door policy. If there is an open door policy, then why is there a door?But, that's my $.02 - I'm happy with my "Group: Moderator" designation. I don't need the added color, font weight, or signature. You know where to find me. And if you don't, then a little research never hurt anyone. :)

• 2 weeks later...