winkimjr2

How do I check if height is less than 48 inches or greater than 95 inches

I am wondering how to change my xslt code so that it checks if height and weight. I want to check if the weight is less than 50 pounds or greater than 499 pounds then this will not be displayed in the output.
And for the height I want to check if height is less than 48 inches or greater than 95 inches then this will not be displayed in the output.
Weight xslt code
<xsl:if test="WeightPounds">  <nc:PersonWeightMeasure>   <nc:MeasureText>    <xsl:choose>	<xsl:when test="WeightPounds">          <xsl:value-of select="WeightPounds"/>	</xsl:when>    </xsl:choose>   </nc:MeasureText>   <nc:MeasureUnitText>     <xsl:text>pounds</xsl:text>   </nc:MeasureUnitText>   <nc:WeightUnitCode>     <xsl:text>LBR</xsl:text>   </nc:WeightUnitCode>  </nc:PersonWeightMeasure></xsl:if>

xslt code for height

<xsl:if test="HeightFeet">  <nc:PersonHeightMeasure>    <nc:MeasureText>      <xsl:choose>        <xsl:when test="HeightFeet">	  <xsl:value-of select="(HeightFeet*12)+HeightInches"/>	</xsl:when>      </xsl:choose></nc:MeasureText>

It'll be something like:

<xsl:if test="WeightPounds">  <nc:PersonWeightMeasure>   <nc:MeasureText>    <xsl:choose>	<xsl:when test="WeightPounds">          <xsl:value-of select="WeightPounds[. gt 50 or .  lt 499]"/>	</xsl:when>    </xsl:choose>   </nc:MeasureText>   <nc:MeasureUnitText>     <xsl:text>pounds</xsl:text>   </nc:MeasureUnitText>   <nc:WeightUnitCode>     <xsl:text>LBR</xsl:text>   </nc:WeightUnitCode>  </nc:PersonWeightMeasure></xsl:if><!--...--><xsl:if test="HeightFeet">  <nc:PersonHeightMeasure>    <nc:MeasureText>      <xsl:choose>        <xsl:when test="HeightFeet">	  <xsl:value-of select="(HeightFeet[. gt 48 or . lt 95])+HeightInches"/>	</xsl:when>      </xsl:choose></nc:MeasureText>
Edited by L8V2L
  • Like 1

It'll be something like:

<xsl:if test="WeightPounds">  <nc:PersonWeightMeasure>   <nc:MeasureText>    <xsl:choose>	<xsl:when test="WeightPounds">          <xsl:value-of select="WeightPounds[. gt 50 or .  lt 499]"/>	</xsl:when>    </xsl:choose>   </nc:MeasureText>   <nc:MeasureUnitText>     <xsl:text>pounds</xsl:text>   </nc:MeasureUnitText>   <nc:WeightUnitCode>     <xsl:text>LBR</xsl:text>   </nc:WeightUnitCode>  </nc:PersonWeightMeasure></xsl:if><!--...--><xsl:if test="HeightFeet">  <nc:PersonHeightMeasure>    <nc:MeasureText>      <xsl:choose>        <xsl:when test="HeightFeet">	  <xsl:value-of select="(HeightFeet[. gt 48 or . lt 95])+HeightInches"/>	</xsl:when>      </xsl:choose></nc:MeasureText>

Thanks for your input.

You might have to put a slash infront of the period; as so:

./
Thank you for the like. :-) Edited by L8V2L