Sign in to follow this  
sandeepm

swift mailer not sending the mails

$email = $_POST['email'];require_once "/var/www/html/swift_mailer/swift_required.php";// Create the Transport$transport = Swift_SmtpTransport::newInstance('smtp.gmail.com',***,'ssl')->setUsername('*******@****.com')->setPassword('***');// Create the Mailer using your created Transport$mailer = Swift_Mailer::newInstance($transport);// Create a message$message = Swift_Message::newInstance('Test Swift Mail Setup')->setFrom(array('******@***.com' => 'Statreferral Admin'))->setTo($email)->setBody($content,'text/html');// Send the message$result = $mailer->send($message);

What is the wrong in this code pplease suggest me......

how can i check whether username contain mail server or not.....

are you checking for errors or adding error reporting? whats the value of $result?

also, not sure what you mean by

how can i check whether username contain mail server or not.....

are you asking how you can check if an email address really exists?

It's fairly difficult to check if an address actually exists. If you want to make sure that a value is in the correct form for an email address then you can use the filter_var function, there are examples here:http://php.net/manual/en/function.filter-var.php

Or send the user a confirmation email with a confirmation link validating they are the owner of said email address.