Hi, I need help with freewebs HTML

Ryusuke

1. my first problem is I want the shoutbox beside the banner but when I try the shoutbox just goes onto the next line even though I don't do <br>(I'm keeping it at the bottom for now)
I don't think there's enough room, reduce the width of the banner.
2. how can I make the banner go into the very top left corner? there is still a space.
Try adding this to get rid of the white space
<head><style>body, img{margin:0;padding:0;</style></head>

I don't think there's enough room, reduce the width of the banner.Try adding this to get rid of the white space
<head><style>body, img{margin:0;padding:0;</style></head>

Thanks, the code for the space thing workedBut for #1 I can make the page as big as I want so I don't think the ammount of room is a problem.Even though, I can reduce the size of the shoutbox instead :)

I don't think that workedI put "float:right" at the end of the shoutbox code if that's what you meant

I've just looked at the source for the page, i don't know if it will be possible to change it. It looks as though you are using free tools provided by your host which are writing the shoutbox onto the page, maybe this line
document.write(''+'<div class="fw_shoutbox skin_'+skinName+'" id="'+this.C+'"

If you can figure out what the class or the id is then i'm sure you could change it's position, maybe.Also, you have 2 <head>'s in your page, you should only have one.

You're not supposed to add that in. Find it, and do what he said. :)

If you can figure out what the class or the id is then i'm sure you could change it's position, maybe.Also, you have 2 <head>'s in your page, you should only have one.