help with my space invaders javascript game

StarTrekCafe

hi. a blind it student doing a web based audio space invaders game for the blind. pulled different bits of code from different tutorials to learn. now,
need some mentoring. if any javascript or scripting gurus here, need your help. have done the code, but not sure if it is right, can some one help me out
and take a look, then show me a better way to do things. then i then need to go and find a mespeak.js speech api, and then some more human voices, and
see if i can find a tutorial. about how to speak out the objects on the screen, and also then just need multiplayer, regions area, updates, and then play
over the internet. if this is not the right place, then i apologise. i use a screen reader jaws for windows from http://www.freedomscientific.com, and
using windows 10 64 bit pro on a toshiba satellite pro c-50-a. so, if some one can work with me and help me out, did do a text based text to speech hangman
game in visual basic 2010 in 2012. now first time doing a web based game. so i need a gentle push in the right direction, so sort of stuck at the moment.
can any one help. if this is not the right forum, did post on scripting, but heard from no one. can any one help. thanks.