Few possible mistakes I have spoted on your website

Gunars

Hello, I'm new here and I love your site. Slowly going through the CSS tutorials and they are amazing! I might have noticed some minor mistakes, though. Or maybe I am wrong. I'll post them here anyway. Don't ban me, please.

in the code line <body style="background-color: linen"> I believe there is a missing semicolon after value :linen and this is how it should be
<body style="background-color: linen;">
Colors in CSS are most often specified by:
a valid color name - like "red"
an RGB value - like "rgb(255, 0, 0)" <----------- I think it should be <a> not <an>
a HEX value - like "#ff0000""
Border - Individual Sides
From the examples above you have seen that it is possible to specify a different border for each side.
In CSS, there is also properties for specifying each of the borders (top, right, bottom, and left): /* instead of <is> I think it should be <are> */

The semi-colon in CSS is used to separate CSS rules. If there only is one rule then the semi-colon is not required.

Since "R" is pronounced "are" it's actually correct to use "an".

Your last suggestion is correct. That's incorrect grammar.

The W3School staff practically never come to the forum, but if you go to any page on W3Schools there's a "Report Error" link at the bottom of the page. Clicking on it will open a form that lets you send a message to them indicating that something on the site is incorrect.