Link colours

Paim

A blue link, but not the default, 16-colors blue. Something more like what's in the the header of every forum... ^

I could do that, but I can't do it for everybody and actually if we really wanted to get picky, you do have the option of making the links colored by using the color tags. So you could link like that. But surely that could be done automatically since it is by far the preferred method I imagine of all those out there. And also, I am just tooooo lazy to do that for every one of the links I post. :)

Correct, haha lol :)And for the anchor, using color phpBB codes would even differ from coloured links, as the underline decoration is not same coloured as the text itself. Unlinke links that have colourstyle inside the anchor elements... :)

<a href=".." style="color:purple">...</a><a href=".."><font color="purple">...</font></a>

• 2 months later...

I agree with the poster. You guys should make links, LOOK like links, I'm very angred by the fact that I can't even see links whenever I need to see them. It makes helping other people very diffulcult. Please do change it to a blue link, with an underline... or whatever, just make it noticable PLEASE. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...