IP Address blocked error

aavila

Hi there,

I've been teaching an html and css course for a local homeschool co-op every Monday. After each lesson, I have the students validate their code. This past Monday (Oct 3), the kids were not able to validate, and receive an error code that stated there were too many attempts from the IP address, so the IP address was blocked for 2 hours. There are 11 students in the class. They are connected via one Ethernet connection, 2 routers connected, and their computers plugged in to the ports on the routers. It has worked fine the previous weeks, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Does anyone know what it could be, or what I need to do so they can validate their code as we move along in class? Thanks!

Which validators? w3c validators?

W3Schools is a web developers site, with tutorials and references on web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, and Bootstrap, covering most aspects of web programming.

The site derives its name from the World Wide Web (W3), but is not affiliated with the W3C.

World Wide Web Consortium validator, maintained at W3C by W3C staff and collaborators. Checks the markup validity of Web documents in HTML, XHTML,