Hello guys I have a program actually I made it and it works online actually we can use it in host or servers but I want to know can we do something that we can use it offline but in offline web we can do whatever it has for example using all the feature.

Thank you if you answer this question:wub:

Are you sure you used enough tags for this post?

If you want to know if something will work offline, it will help to know what that something is.  What does it do that you don't think will work offline?  If it's using server-side languages then you'll still need to have a local web server installed (or put it on a server on the network).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justsomeguy said:

Are you sure you used enough tags for this post?

If you want to know if something will work offline, it will help to know what that something is.  What does it do that you don't think will work offline?  If it's using server-side languages then you'll still need to have a local web server installed (or put it on a server on the network).

No I don't mean that did you see Telegram , Whatsapp and ... when we don't have Internet and we send message they hold the message and when we connect to the Internet they send the message.

How can I make something like this by coding?

Are you making an app, like those?  If it was me, I would test for a connection to the app's servers and, if there is not one, then I would probably start by using a buffer to keep messages that are pending to be sent.  If the app gets closed then I would write the buffer to permanent storage which I would check the next time it starts up.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, justsomeguy said:

Are you making an app, like those?  If it was me, I would test for a connection to the app's servers and, if there is not one, then I would probably start by using a buffer to keep messages that are pending to be sent.  If the app gets closed then I would write the buffer to permanent storage which I would check the next time it starts up.

No sir I mean for example I have a program that is on web or android no different that people want to register on that they fill the fields and then they send the form but on that time they have no internet when they connected to the Internet the form will be sent to the server.

What should I do for this?

It's the same basic theory.  You need a way to detect if there is a connection, and a place to store the data until there's a connection.  If it's running in a browser then you can use localstorage to store the data until you detect a connection.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, justsomeguy said:

It's the same basic theory.  You need a way to detect if there is a connection, and a place to store the data until there's a connection.  If it's running in a browser then you can use localstorage to store the data until you detect a connection.

Thanks sir Yeah it is web and can you tell me how can I use local storage I mean can you give me the codes (sourse)?

And it seems to me that you are so expert can you give your Telegram Number/ID or Whatsapp ?

I will be thank if you do this:wub:

On 8/2/2017 at 0:18 PM, armandesigner said:

Hello guys I have a program actually I made it and it works online actually we can use it in host or servers but I want to know can we do something that we can use it offline but in offline web we can do whatever it has for example using all the feature.

You have a program written in what? It seems to me that this is either an Android Java question or an iOS Swift question. Or is it Javascript that was loaded from a website which it has now lost connectivity to? Which is it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, davej said:

You have a program written in what? It seems to me that this is either an Android Java question or an iOS Swift question. Or is it Javascript that was loaded from a website which it has now lost connectivity to? Which is it?

It is web actually every language on web is acceptable.

9 hours ago, armandesigner said:

It is web actually every language on web is acceptable.

Yes, if you are only communicating via the internet, and not using a browser, but each language is different. You would not use the same code or probably even the same language in Windows as you would in Linux.

• Like 1