Accordion script doesn't work on mobile

harry_ord

Hello

This is my page:

http://www.armonisencia.cl/site/puntos-de-venta/

In this page i'm using an accordion made in Javascript that i got from here:

In desktop mode functions flawlessly, but when i shrink the nav window, some of the accodin headings become unclickable. If i put less items and try again, it works on a small scren, so i believe that the accordions are overlapping each other somehow and that's why maybe this is more a css issue than a Javascript issue so i didn't know where to post this.

So, can you help me display this accordion on mobile devices?

It might also be the length of the entry.  The accordion entries are built with <li> elements. The default nature of a <li> element is that of a block.  It may be that whatever is contained in the block exceeds the width of the block.  Is autowrap turned on? Have you tried using shorter entries?  I do not believe that the number of entries is causing the problem.

Roddy

Problem solved.

This is the story:

I'm using the page builder that comes with the Divi Wordpress' theme and for being tidy i created every accordion item in a separated "text element" that caused me the trouble.

What i did to solve it:

I used just 1 text element and i put all the html there and now is working well. So i shouldn't trust those page builders?