jver

HTML Audio tag & Mobile Aspect Ratio

Hello there, I am looking for assistance making the HTML5 Audio tag appear consistent within mobile as it does on desktop browsers. I have not been able to find much information about this and any help whatsoever is much appreciated. The audio section of the site on desktop looks as intended you can find that here. You can also veiew the live WebsiteThe issue lies within mobile, when someone first opens the site on mobile the audio buttons are bunched together and overlapping, clearly not where they should be, Normal View on mobile. However when someone zooms in slightly on their device it appears closer to normal, When Zoomed in on mobile.

My question is, how can I set it so that the mobile audio buttons are fixed in the way that they are supposed to be. If this is not possible, what are my options.

Thanks!

Add attribute: controls just to refer to the standard control-pannel of each browser or build them on your own, as you want them to be for each viewport-screen/device!