Off-Topic Topic

Err

Respectable forums do not have Off Topic forums and I support our administrators decision 100%. The only forum I frequent or mod at that has an off-topic forum is a gamer board - and that section is filled with flame posts. Its just a distraction - lets stick to code - otherwise there will be stragglers that come here just for that section. Lets be happy we have an area so focused on our interests.edit: no disrespect to anyone who has a forum with an OT section - I've managed one myself - its just circumstancial

I aggree Skemcin, it is nice as it is right now.But besides we have this nice concentration of our interests etcetera, it would also be nice if there was a possiblility for going offtopic :) Maybe some restrictions for howmany posts you have or whatever would cause newcomers not ging into that area. But that would only add comfort next to the sometimes complicated issues over here. It would not be necessary.

I aggree Skemcin, it is nice as it is right now.But besides we have this nice concentration of our interests etcetera, it would also be nice if there was a possiblility for going offtopic :) Maybe some restrictions for howmany posts you have or whatever would cause newcomers not ging into that area. But that would only add comfort next to the sometimes complicated issues over here. It would not be necessary.
I agree, too. For now, just post up on here: http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=828